Events Driver and Coordinator
Are you confident driving vehicles and towing trailers? Do you love ice cream and NZ hot spots? We’re looking for a fixed-term events legend to hit the road with our truck and trailer this summer with the events team.
We’re looking for a fixed term person who gets our brand and is excited to join the Duck Island family. In return we can offer flexibility, a supportive working environment, and of course – ice cream.
Sound like you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- Driving our Duck Truck and Trailer to events around the country this summer.
- Supporting event logistics before, during and after events, including but not limited to vehicles, stock and staff.
- Ensuring the truck and trailer are looked after and running like a well-oiled machine.
- Managing our food safety and compliance systems throughout the shift.
- Ensuring things are running smoothly and taking charge when they’re not.
- Setting gold star customer service standards and leading from the front.
- Scooping ice cream and making peoples’ day!
- A capable and confident driver with experience driving trailers and large vehicles.
- A problem solver, trouble shooter and all round practical person.
- Flexible: up for late night missions and weekend shifts with possible irregular hours if required.
- Down to deliver awesome customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and fully licensed to drive.