Production Assistant - Kitchen Hand
Want to be surrounded by ice cream and get paid for it? Keep reading…
We are looking for a full-time production assistant to join our rapidly growing team at our ice cream factory based in Hamilton East. The ideal candidate will need to be available to start immediately.
This is a varied role with a chance to learn under a great team. There is always room for movement within our kitchen team, so with the right attitude this could be a great place to start.
Kitchen hand experience is a bonus; however, this role can be entry level for the right person.
Send your CV and a bit about yourself via the link below.
- Tasks will vary as needed by the team, willingness to jump in is necessary.
- General kitchen hand duties; dishes, boxing orders, packing pints and cleaning.
- Assisting the Churning and Baking sections will be common.
- Keeping clear and open communication with managers.
- Physically fit, able to lift large pots/items and work with semi heavy machinery. The shifts are spent on your feet so please be prepared for this.
- Keen to learn all aspects of a production kitchen and jump in where needed.
- Positive, punctual and reliable.
- Flexible and organised and have your own transport.