The safe, secure way to gift Duck cash to your friends and whānau.
Click here to log in and check your balance!
Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing and/or using a Duck Island Ice Cream Gift Card you accept these terms and conditions. Any other person who uses your Gift Card will also be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Duck Island Ice Cream may change these terms and conditions from time to time by uploading the changed/new terms and conditions to Duck Island Ice Cream website. The changes shall be applicable from the date they are uploaded to Duck Island Ice Cream website.
- Duck Island Ice Cream Gift Card is exclusive to Duck Island Ice Cream and may be used at our Ponsonby, Newmarket, Hamilton East, Riverbank and Wellington physical stores. Gift Cards cannot be used to make purchases online, or purchases from our Duck Island Truck or Trailer.
- You can load Gift Cards with any amount between $20 and $200. Gift Cards can be reloaded with credit at any of our Duck Island stores.
- Gift Card credit will expire 12 months from the date of loading. Any unused balance as at the expiry date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded to the Gift Card holder or original purchaser of the Gift Card or transferred to another Gift Card.
- You can check the balance and expiry date of your Gift Card online here. The balance will also be displayed on your receipt after making a purchase.
- You may not redeem Gift Cards for cash.
- Please treat your Gift Card like cash. Keep your Gift Card in a safe place as Duck Island Ice Cream will not replace lost or stolen cards.
- Do not allow any other person to use your Gift Card and do not give your Gift Card number to any unauthorised person.
- Do not interfere with the magnetic strip or barcode on your Gift Card or in any other way deface, alter or tamper with your Gift Card as this will void your Gift Card.
- If you think there has been an error in a transaction involving your Gift Card (for example where too much has been deducted from the value of the Gift Card for a purchase), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to rectify.
- Duck Island Ice Cream may cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason, at any time and without notice. If Duck Island Ice Cream do cancel, Duck Island Ice Cream shall refund or replace with an alternative Gift Card the balance on valid Gift Cards to the holder on presentation of the Gift Card at any Duck Island Ice Cream physical store.